As part of our new parent portal layout we are providing you the tools to fully integrate the sign-up/login function into your website. Instead of clicking on a button that redirected the parent to the old Akada parent login screen your customer will be able to log in or create a new account right from your web site.
Integrating the Login Screen:
- Click on the Akada Main Menu (3 white lines in top left corner).
- Select Admin.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Customer Access Settings.
- Finally, click on General Settings.
- You can either copy the code in the gray box or download the same code into a sample HTML file.
- Next, simply send the copied code or downloaded file to your web designer and they will work with you on the location and styling for your website.
*Use must have the new parent portal layout enabled to use this site integration tool. If the box labeled “use legacy customer access site” is checked you will not see the html file/java script.