As part of our parent portal layout, we are providing you the tools to fully integrate the sign-up/login function into your website. Instead of clicking on a button that redirected the parent to the old Akada parent login screen, your customers will be able to log in or create a new account right from your website.
Integrating the Login Screen:
- Click on the Akada Main Menu (3 white lines in the top left corner).
- Select the arrow beside Settings.
- Click on the arrow beside Customer Access Settings.
- Finally, click on General Settings.
- You can either copy the code in the gray box or download the same code into a sample HTML file.
- Next, simply send the copied code or downloaded file to your web designer and they will work with you on the location and styling for your website.
2 responses to “Website Integration”
I use wix.com and not sure this can be used in the system. Right now I have a parent portal photo and it links to portal.
In Wix I am only allowed to link to a page/anchor
Will this change things for my customers?
No, nothing changes from the way it has always worked. This is just an additional option.