Uploading File to Akada
Akada gives you the ability to upload files to our server and, instead of attaching the files, email the file as a link. This option ensures that the email is sent promptly and eliminates the need to limit file sizes. Files will be saved on our server for 90 days and are re-usable.
- From the Akada home screen, click on Email.
- Click on the Uploaded Files button at either the top (shown above) or the bottom of the screen.
- Click the +Upload button.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Find the file on your computer, select it, and click Open.
- Add a description of the file.
- Click Upload.
- You’ll now see your file shown in the grid.
Inserting Your Link to an Email
- On the email screen, place your cursor where you’d like the link to appear.
- Click the Uploaded Files button at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Click the Insert Link button next to the correct file.