The recital participation analysis gives you the ability to compare multiple recitals to see exactly who is participating in each recital. This can be helpful when trying to get the members of a family into one recital. Being able to do this can help prevent parents having to attend the same recital multiple times to see all of their children perform.
To Run Participation Analysis:
- Click on the Performances tab in DanceWorks Online.
- Click Manage Recitals.
- Click on Participation Analysis.
- Under Current Recital click select next to each recital you want to compare (up to 6.)
- You should now see your selected recitals listed on the right.
- Click Test Recitals.
- Your results will be listed at the bottom of the screen.
- To print a copy of the results click the View as PDF button on the right.