Posting Recurring Credit Card Payments
Akada gives you the ability to easily run credit card payments for your customers who have chosen recurring billing at one time. The tool allows you to post credit payments to cover multiple types of charges that fall between into a specified date range. The payment will automatically be entered onto the customer’s account and applied to the appropriate charges.
To Post Recurring Credit Card Payments:
- From the home screen in Akada select the Charges & Payments tab.
- Select Post Credit Card Payments on the right.
- Select the charge types to be included by checking or unchecking the boxes.
- Set a date range and click the Set Dates button when done.
- Use the drop down to choose the types of Billing accounts to include.
- Choose the Recurring Date (or group) number.
- Enter the description you wish to appear for the payment on customer’s transaction page.
- Enter the CC fee info if applicable to your studio.
- Check the boxes to include parent 1 or 2 in receipt emails.
- Select the options for emails to be sent when the process is completed.
- If needed, edit the Declined CC message your customers will receive if their card is declined.
- Review the accounts and amounts to be charges.*
- When satisfied click the Process Credit Cards button.
- You will receive a pop-up confirming the payments entered successfully as well as payments declined.
- The posting information will now appear in the posting history on the right.
*Clicking the arrow next to the name will display the charges that are included in total payment amount.
Credit Card Posting History:
The CC Posting history allows you see previous postings with their total amounts, view details of the posting, and email receipts if needed. You may print the details of the most recent posting by clicking Print Payments directly above the history chart.