Posting Costume Charges
Once you have assigned costumes and have reviewed the sizes then you are ready to Post Costume Charges. This function adds the costume charges to your customer’s accounts at the same time from one place. This screen gives you the option of posting your charges by the costume, by the vendor, or by the class.
To post costume charges:
- Click the Performances tab at the top of the DanceWorks Online screen.
- Select Manage Costumes.
- Select Post Costume Charges from the row of screen options at the top.
- Use the drop down menu to select the Charge Description Format.
- Use the calendar to choose the date that you want to appear on the charge.
- Click to choose the manner in which you would like to post the charges (by costume, vendor, or class).
- Click the Post Charges link to add the charges to the accounts.
- A pop-up will appear confirming the costume.
- If you do not want any account or student discounts to apply to the charge check the box.
- Click the post charges button.
- When the posting is complete you will receive a pop-up confirming the number of costumes and total amount posted.
- Click Okay or the X to close the pop-up.
- You should now see the costume marked as posted on the “post by costume” option.
Posting by Costume allows you to post the charges to any student’s account that the costume is assigned to. If you are using the same costume for multiple classes they would all be charged.
Posting by Vendor allows you to post charges for all of the costumes belonging to a specific vendor.
Posting by Class would allow you to post the charges for any costumes assigned under a specific class. This could be one costume for everyone in the class or multiple costumes that have been assigned to specific members of the class.