Parent Portal – Students Screen
The students screen in the parent portal allows the parent to update information such as phone numbers, school, and medical notes on the students. Like the account page, the studio had the ability to decide which fields the parent is allowed to update. Name and Date of birth are good examples of data the studio may not want make editable. Parents may also add new students to their account.
To Make Changes to Student Information:
- Log into the parent account and click on the Student tab at the top.
- Click the edit link under the correct section to make changes.
- The active fields (in white) are editable.
- Click the field and make any needed charges.
- When done click Save Changes.
- The information will automatically be updated in the studio database.
- The customer may also use the link provided to view enrolled classes or register for new classes.
Medical and Allergy Notes:
Parents also have the ability to Add, Edit or remove any important medical or allergy notes that may be needed. The program also gives them the ability to read any notes the studio may enter into these fields and choose to make visible to the them.