Parent Portal – Requesting Classes
The parent account in DanceWorks Online gives your customers the ability to request classes online. This can help cut down on traffic in your studio at a very busy, and sometimes stressful, time of year. In this article we will walk you through the steps of requesting classes through the parent portal.
You should feel free to link this article to your website or email this to your parents.
To Select Classes:
- Once logged into the parent account click on the Select Classes tab at the top.
- You will directed to a list of classes that are available for online registration.
- Use the drop down menu to select the correct class session.
- The list may be sorted using the links at the top.
- Read the class notes & requirements for any class you may be interested in.
- Click the Request Class link to the right.
- Once the class has been requested it will be highlighted in red and the will be marked as Pending Approval.*
- If a class is requested in error it can be removed by clicking the Remove Request link listed to the right.
- When all classes have been requested scroll to the top or bottom and click Submit Registration.
- A window will appear confirming the registration was submitted successfully.**
*A class that is highlighted in green indicates the student is already enrolled in the class.
**Some studios may prompt their customers to choose a billing frequency (payment plan). This window will appear before the confirmation window. Choose a plan and hit submit and the confirmation will then appear on the screen.