Importing Data to DanceWorks Online
If you are new to DanceWorks Online and have been using a different management software then you should be able to import your basic account contact data from a .CSV file format.
To Import Account Data:
- From the main menu select Admin.
- Select Import Data.
- Click the Choose File button.
- A windows navigator window will appear.
- Find and Select your file.
- Your file name should now appear next to the Choose File button.
- Click the Open File button.
- Use the Import Accounts As drop down to set the status of the accounts.
- Use the First Row to Import tool to tell DanceWorks which row of your file to start the import at.
- In the Data From File to be Imported grid you should see the data each column of the first row to be imported.
- Use the drop down menu next to each piece of data to tell DanceWorks which field the data should be entered.*
- Click the Import Data button to start the import process.
- You will receive a message confirming your data has been imported successfully.
*In the figure above the account number will not be imported because the option to Ignore Data has been chosen.