Entering Student Measurements
The Enter Student Measurements screen allows you to enter each student in a class’s measurements. Measurements may also be added from the class information page or an individual student’s measurements can be entered from their information page.
To enter Student Measurements:
- Click on the Performances Tab at the top of DanceWorks Online.
- Select Manage Costumes.
- Select Enter Measurements from the row of page options.
- Click View Measurements next to the desired class.
- After clicking View Measurements scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You will see the class listed with the enrolled students.
- To the right of the students name click Edit Measurements.
- The data fields will then turn white.
- Enter the student’s Measurements.*
- Click Save when you are finished.
*For the purposes of assigning costume sizes DanceWorks Online only uses the Girth Measurement. While the other measurements may be useful in helping determine a proper size for kids whose girth measurement may fall between two costume sizes they are not required for the program to assign a size.
Tip: When entering measurements for a new year some studios prefer to clear all of the measurements from the previous year. While you can certainly just edit over existing measurements clearing them can prevent a bit of confusion as to what is new and what is old. Once a student’s measurements have been entered or updated in one class they are automatically updated in all other classes the student is enrolled in.
To clear student measurements:
- Select the Admin option from the Main Menu in the top left corner of DanceWorks Online.
- Select Clear School Data (2nd from the bottom).
- On the Clear School Data screen check the box next to Clear Student Measurements.
- Click the Clear Select button.