Enabling New Parent Portal Layout and Setting Themes
The newer version of the Akada parent portal has a cleaner, more straight forward design and is completely mobile friendly. This means that program can detect what type of device your customer is using and automatically format to fit that customer’s screen.
Follow the instructions below to enable the new parent portal layout. *Note: Once enabled you will not be able to switch back to the legacy customer site. The legacy customer site will be phased out in January 2019.
To Turn on new Parent Portal:
- From the home screen in DanceWorks select the main menu in the top left corner.
- Select Admin.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Customer Access Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom section of the page (seen above).
- De-select the box labeled “Use legacy customer access site.”
- Use the drop down menu to choose a theme.
- Click the Save Changes Button.
Pictured above is the Clean Lines theme. We suggest playing with the different theme until you find one that you like or one that corresponds with your studio’s logo. If you’ve uploaded a custom logo it will appear in the top left corner.
Click here to view all of the different theme options.