Credit Card Setup – EVO Payments
Once you have established an account with Evo Payment Solutions you will need to do some setup in Akada Online. This setup will require entering a merchant ID number that should have been provided to you by Evo.
To Setup Processing in DanceWorks:
- Click the 3 lines in the upper left corner of Akada Online.
- Select the arrow beside Settings.
- Select Credit Card Setup.
- From the Credit Card Processor drop-down menu select Evo (Evo Payments).
- Select Retail and/or E-Commerce and enter the Merchant ID number provided by EVO.
- Select Save Changes.
- Open the Additional Options and select the credit cards you’ve been approved to process.
- If you have a Return Policy, you can enter it here.
- Save Changes
3 responses to “Credit Card Setup – EVO Payments”
We have a new bank account. How do we change this information for credit card processing?
We don’t play any roll in the collection or depositing of your funds. You’ll need to call Evo Payment Solutions to make those changes. Their number is 888.888.4009.
At this time there are not. If you’re have any issues give us a call or send us a support ticket and we’ll be happy to help address them.