Adding or Editing Costumes
Now that you have added your vendor or vendors to Akada Online you are then ready to add costumes.
To Add a costume:
- Click on the Performances Tab in Akada Online.
- Select Manage Costumes.
- Select Add/Edit Costumes.
- Click on the name of the vendor for the costume you would like to add.
- Scroll down and fill in the costume information, size table, and cost/pricing (Figure 2).
Entering Cost and Price:
- The cost is the amount that you will pay the vendor for the costume.
- The price is the amount that you will charge your customer for the costume.
- When entering the size and cost you will choose the largest size for that cost point. In the example below any size between a child large and child xl would cost the studio $60 and the parent $70.
Editing a costume:
- Click on the Performances tab at the top of Akada Online.
- Select Manage Costume.
- Select Add/Edit Costume.
- Select the Vendor for the costume.
- On the right side of the page click Edit next to the costume name (Fig. 4).
- Make any necessary changes
- Click the save button.