Adding a Custom Logo
DanceWorks Online gives you the ability to upload your studio’s logo to the header of the studio database as well as the parent portal. Once the logo is created, uploading is easy and can be done in less than a minute.
Uploading a Custom Logo:
- From the home page hold your cursor over the DanceWorks Online logo at the bottom of the page.
- The edit logo option will appear (pictured above).
- Click on Edit Logo.
- You should now be on the Change Logo Screen.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Using the Windows Navigator find and select your file.
- Click the upload button.
- You should now see your logo on the screen.
- Click home and you should see your logo at the top of the page.
Notes: The maximum image width is 250 pixels. If the image uploaded exceeds this width DanceWorks will automatically re-size it while maintaining your height-to-width ratio. This could, however, affect the the overall look or clarity of the logo.
To use a transparent background use a .PNG file format. This should allow the background color to show through your logo.