Adding a Costume Vendor
The costume vendor page is used to add new costume vendors to your database or manage the contact information of your current vendors.
Create a new costume vendor:
- From the Home screen click on the Performances tab the top of DanceWorks Online.
- Click on Manage Costumes.
- You should now be on the Vendors page.
- Click Add Vendor.
- Vendor Contact – When you create a vendor you will add all of the necessary contact information in this section.
- Customer Number – If you have an account number with a vendor you may add that number to this field.
- Sales Tax – This is the rate of tax you pay to this vendor. This is often confused for the rate that you charge your customers.
- Costume Vendor – This box enables or disables the size table functions. If this is a costume vendor be sure this box stays checked.
- Order Date – This would be the day you ordered or plan to order your costumes.
- Required Date – This would be the date that you have to have the costumes by.
- Picture Date – This would be the scheduled date for student pictures in costume.
To Create Size Tables:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Vendor Page.
- Click on the Size Table type.
- From the vendor’s size chart enter the largest girth measurement for that size and choose the correct size from the menu.*
- Click Save.
- Repeat this process until you have entered all sizes.
*There is no need to create a separate entry for each possible girth measurement. Example: Based on the image above if you assigned a costume to a student with a girth of 47 inches then the student would automatically be assigned a Child Medium because that measurement is larger than the max size for a small and smaller than the max size for a medium.